Brass Investment Casting
|ALLOY / SPECIFICATION||TENSILE STRENGTH (psi)||YIELD STRENGTH (psi)||CHARACTERISTICS|
|Aluminum Alloy / A356 ASTM B26||38-48,000||28-36,000||Good castability, weldability and corrosion resistance|
|Tenzaloy / 713 ASTM B26||35,000 as cast Typical||26,000 as cast Typical||Good strength without heat treat / Excellent machinability / ages in 21 days|
|Aluminum Bronze / 954 ASTM B148||75-85,000 as cast 90-105,000 H.T.||30-40,000 as cast 45-55,000 H.T.||Good corrosion resistance / Heat Treatable|
|Silicon Bronze / 872 ASTM B763||55-65,000||22-30,000||Good corrosion resistance / Fair castability|
- Airplane Seating
- Cryogenic Pumps
- Art Work
- Lock Components
* Weight of castings produced: ounces to 35 lbs.
* Size: up to the size of a 16″ cube
Value Added to You:
- Harbor has its own in-house tool making and machining capabilities.
- Harbor provides the following: plating, black-oxide, painting, and polishing.
- Harbor is NADCAP certified in Non-Destructive Testing.
- We can provide you with a complete part manufactured to your blueprint specifications.